Houston Casualty Insurance Company
August 1, 2017 – August 1, 2018
Limits of Insurance
- $1,000,000: Each Occurrence
- $1,000,000: General Aggregate (per Member)
- $1,000,000: Products/Completed Operations
- $1,000,000: Personal & Advertising Injury
- $300,000: Fire Damage
- $50,000: Sexual Abuse (per member)
- Excluded: Medical Payments
- Educators Professional Liability (classroom coverage)
- Participant Legal Liability for insured members
- Liability assumed under insured written contract
- Defense Costs outside limits
- The use of automobiles, buses, watercraft and aircraft
- Property of others in the care, custody, and control of the insured
- This insurance does not apply to members that coach at an All-Star game that is not approved by your state coaches association.
Today, most coaches are involved in some type of sports camp. Please note that our General Liability Program follows insured members while working at camps and/or conducting their own personal camp.
In addition, Participant/Accident coverage is required for coaches and/or participants. Should an accident occur during a camp, clinic or event, this secondary coverage helps offset the loss suffered by familites affected by such accidents.
New Procedure for Camp Insurance
- Participant Waivers – Signed waivers must be in place for all participants attending camps. The waiver must have indemnification language and acknowledgement that primary medical insurance is in place for the participant.
- Participant/Accident (Medical) – If you cannot secure such a waiver, you must purchase coverage for all participants attending your camp.
- Additional Insured/Certificate of Insurance – If you require a certificate of insurance naming an additional insured, you must purchase the Participant/Accident (Medical) coverage for all participants attending your camp.
- Proof of Insurance – If you require a certificate of insurance showing proof of insurance and you have the required waiver in place, you DO NOT have to purchase the Participant/Accident (Medical) coverage.
Camp Insurance Request form is available on our website:
Loomis & Lapann, Inc.
(P) 800-566-6479 (F) 518-792-3426
Greg Joly email@example.com
Lori George firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Boller email@example.com
Disclaimer: This is an insurance overview for summary purposes only; for complete policy terms and conditions please refer to the NOCAD Master Policy.